Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yeah Bronco's!

I was sure that BSU would win their game against VT tonight, until about half way through the game.  They started making alot of mistakes, and I thought...great...they're beginning to fall apart.  Then VT went ahead.  That was pretty devastating.  Then with only two minutes left in the game, BSU got the ball back, and started down the field.  They scored!!!! But, they left a little over a minute for Virginia Tech to come back down.  They were only three points ahead, and a field goal would tie it and they would go into overtime.  My heart was going crazy.  I'm not sure why I get so excited and nervous about the games.  Maybe because of all the years we had season tickets.  I got pretty excited about the team.  I really miss having those tickets now.  But...it just seemed like they got pretty spendy.  Anyway, VT didn't make it, and BSU won by three points.  Whew!!!
Arco was pretty fun over the weekend.  We had Vern & Reta, Steve, Jeff & I for the whole weekend, and Bret & Lisa came up on Sunday.  Saturday was super nice, but I sure didn't feel very good.  Terrible headache.  Sunday the wind blew something terrible and it got down right cold.  In fact, I was wearing my hooded BSU sweatshirt, my Coat, and Jeff got out his wool coat and put that on me when we went up top to the mine.  We walked through a building that was pretty gross...Steve had gone through first, and had actually seen a rat!  There were big nests of weeds all over...I was pretty nervous, and even Jeff was pushing me to get out of there.  What possessed me to go through there in the first place??? I'll never know.  We got home and cleaned everything up, and got ready to winterize the 5th wheel and put it away for the winter.  It's fall for sure.
Here's a photo of Ellie I wanted to share though.  She's just so cute.

No comments: