Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exchange cards for September 2010

This card was super easy, but cute.  I used the scalloped punch to cut out the head.  The two different sized oval punches for the ears, and then just drew the mouth and nose and whiskers.  The eyes were just a regular punch with a white highlight.
This Christmas card was sort of fun.  I was at Tiffany Square one day this summer, and they had all their Christmas paper for 75% off, so I bought most of the Basic Gray and BoBunny papers.  This is Basic Gray, and then I just embossed the three trees.  I did three different colors and then cut them out and mixed them up.I sort of like how it turned out.

The theme this month was "any holiday", so I made a Fall/Thanksgiving one, which I haven't downloaded yet...I promise I will, a Valentine, an Easter, and a Christmas one.  I loved the colors on the Valentine one, because they aren't so traditional.  I love making cards...I'm sure you can tell.

No comments: