Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here's a sneak peek


The above photo is a sneak peek at something I made to go in the welcome bags for our retreat in October.  Only one month away...I can't believe it's nearly time for it already.  I've made several things to go in the bag, and I hope everyone will really like them. 
Tonight I went to town and got all the groceries for this weekend.  Jeff mowed the lawn while I was gone, and it looks great.  One thing about cooler weather is how nice everything looks.  My roses are all blooming again and look wonderful.  I actually took some photos and I'll try to load some.  I got all the food put away in the 5th wheel, and tomorrow night we'll load the bikes and get everything ready.  I sure wish it would be for longer than two days...that's not nearly long enough.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am getting so excited! got a bunch of photos printed today!