Monday, September 13, 2010

Just one more post of scrap cards

I know...you're probably tired of seeing my scrap cards.  These are the last two photos.  At least for awhile.  I still have more, but I haven't had time to put the verses in them yet.  So I've resisted taking photos until I actually have them finished and ready to put away.  I wish I'd get it done too.  They are just laying on the floor right now, and I'm sick of looking at all these projects that are laying around in my craft room.
Today I did sew on my aprons again.  I'm ready to iron them and sew the pockets on.  The ties are all sewn and turned...ready to iron also.  They it's just putting the edges on along the arms...and I'll have five aprons finished.  Hopefully this week.
Then I've got to get busy and finish all the welcome bag things.  I'm tired of all that laying here also.  I guess you can tell I'm just getting very tired of having so much stacked up.  I'm starting to try and get things finished and cleaned up.  Must be the fall thing.  I always start wanting to clean and tidy up.  Most people get that in the spring, so I must be off on my seasons.  It's always fall when I get the bug.  Maybe because I know the Christmas Season will be upon us soon and I'll have a real big mess then.  I always have way more projects to do then.

No comments: