Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good morning Bloggers....

When I write that, I hear Robin Williams saying it..."Good Morning, Vietnam"...anyone as old as I am...is there anyone that old?...anyway, you would know where that came from.  We drove to Boise Friday night and met Tori for dinner, and gave her birthday gifts to her.  We ate at Whitewater, which is one of my favorite places.  Saturday morning we drove to Nampa to watch Connor play football.  His team won 36 to 8, and Connor played both defense and offense, and had some really good plays.  It was pretty chilly when we first went out on the field, but it started warming up and the wind went down a little and it really turned into a beautiful day.  I have a ton of photos, but I'll have to load them to my computer and then I'll post some.  After Connor's game, we went to his cousins game, and then we ate at the Olive Garden and headed home.  We stopped in Jerome and dropped off some bannana nut bread and Lindsay's hat to Stephanie.  Found out Dave got another tattoo.  Then home and Jeff mowed the lawn and I weeded.  We were going to go help Danelle and Gary get wood today, but Gary had to work so we are just going to relax and hang out.
Watched football last night, and crocheted Treven's hat...yeah.  He'll be happy.
Here's some more photos of cards that I made with scraps.

No comments: