Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 29





The three photos above, are of Red Fish Lake, taken the same day as our drive in my previous post.  I thought it was just beautiful with the snow on the mountains and the clouds.  I love this Lake and would love to spend a week or two camped there.




 These two photos are at Galena summit.  It was snowing pretty good there.  The one with the fall colors is actually looking straight down toward the valley.  It doesn't show the snow as much as the one taken up.




These two photos were taken as we came into Stanley.  I always love this view.  Usually there's cattle down in the lower ground and then there are those big mountains in the background.  I love going through this area.  The Sawtooth Mountains are among my favorites.

This was the folded flower I made to go on the "I" of my Jingle.  I thought it turned out cute, but I didn't like how the two shades of red looked together, so I didn't use it.  Also, it came undone after it laid on my craft table for a week.  Not good.

No comments: