Sunday, December 4, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 3


This advent calendar is one of my favorite things to get out.  A few years ago, I was at Girlfriends in Twin Falls, and they had one of these.  Each tag inside was something to do that day.  With only Jeff & I here though, we don't "do" things on certain days much.  So instead, I made tags and put photos from current to old on the tags.  Inside I either added extra photos or wrote about what the photo meant and who was in it.  I love getting them out, looking at the photo and reading the journaling.  Hope you enjoy.




This photo is of Jeff's kids when they were very young.  Darin is holding the new born Becky, and the Twins- Tricia and Tiffany are on either side.




This was the Christmas photo Robin sent out several years ago.  When I look at it, I can't believe how big the boys have grown.  Chris is a freshman in high school...shaving...and the deepest voice.  Taylor is almost as tall as Chris.








I loved this idea, and really loved the day we made them.  We had about six of us here.  I had the envelopes all cut and we just put all kinds of embellisments out on the table and of course, every one of them turned out differently.

1 comment:

The life of a 2nd grader said...

I love the advent calander. That is a good idea even when you have kids at home