Sunday, December 11, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 10


Yes...I'm a Bronco fan.  Sometimes, I think I get too involved.  I like to cheer and hollar for them while they are playing, and get upset when they don't get a BCS bowl...despite having an 11-1 season.  And the one they did lose, was by one point.  I'd be the first to admit though, that I don't think this season's team was as good as last years.  But, they still deserved something better.  I also think Kellen Moore was slighted.  He had better numbers than the quarterback from Baylor...oh well.  I will be cheering and hoping they win in Las Vegas though.  When I was in the Bronco shop in the Twin Falls mall, I picked up some stocking caps...for $5.00.  What a bargain.
I also bought a little coat for Ruger to wear...Bronco blue with orange trim.  I'm sure Brittney & Dustin will be thrilled.

No comments: