Friday, December 2, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2

This is a photo of a tube of bells that I bought.  I really love the colors.  The plastic sleeve sort of reflected and made it look a little blurry though.  Below is one of the rag quilts I've been making.  Only one more to go.  Whew!




It was quite cold today, and the wind came up which made it even colder.  My pickup said it was 16 degrees this morning when I was driving to work.  That's tooooo cold.  I just don't want winter.  Especially if it lasts until next July like it did this year.  But, this afternoon we got snow...beautiful, big, white flakes just floating down.  That's when I like winter.  It's always so pretty until it starts melting and turns into slush and mud.  The roads were very slick coming home.  I'm glad Mikayla and Chelsey left early and their mother followed them home.

No comments: