Sunday, December 4, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 4


I went shopping in Twin yesterday....my first BIG mistake.  What was I thinking?  A Saturday....the mall...around 1:00...BIG mistake.  But aren't these the cutest things?  I fell in love with them.  I thought I could fill them with popcorn or candy and give to friends.


Jeff & his dad went for a drive yesterday, so I finished up my last rag quilt.  Whew....finally.  Now I'm ready to move on to the next big project...


This is part of my next big project.  When Robin was here, we picked out some fabric for purses....aren't these beautiful?  I love how the Gathering Place lays what you pick out in layers...that way you don't forget what you thought matched...When I buy paper & embellisments at the Scrapbook stores, they turn everything over, mix it all up....and you don't even know what you bought to go together without going through everything again.  Love....these colors.

No comments: