Friday, January 6, 2012

Photo Challenge day 30





I do believe that something is wrong with my camera.  When I downloaded all the photos I've taken this past week...there's a spot in all of them that looks blurry.  Don't know if my lens is just dirty or something more serious.  I'll have to check it out.  But, I'm going to go ahead and post my last photos for the December challenge.
The top two photos are Jeff & I's stockings.  I made them 2 or 3 years ago.  I just keep making larger stockings, which is crazy.  We spend more filling our stockings than on our gifts to each other.  In fact, there's been a  couple of years that we just didn't do anything BUT our stockings.  I saw some made like this at the Gathering Place in Rupert and loved them.
The last photo is of my tree without the decorations.  I always miss having the decorations up, and yet it's nice to put away all the mess too.

No comments: