Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 23


We closed up the store around 1:00, and I did a few errands and then filled my pickup with gas and came home.  I decided to mix up my hot rolls for Christmas Eve, and discovered that I was almost out of flour.  So I ran down to Swenson's and picked that up and then decided that I should just fill a basket with baking goodies for mom.  I picked up Crisco, brown sugar, chocolate chips, Karo syrup, etc.  When I went to check out...there was mom.  She said, "don't look.  I'm buying your Christmas".  Funny huh?  Anyway, she brought down a basket full of fruit and four different cheese balls.  Love them!




I don't know if I mentioned that Danelle called me on the 22nd and said..." I was looking at your blog, and I think you spelled Kylee wrong.  It should have two ee's on the end and not an ie."  I thought about it and knew she was right.  But...I had gotten the wood letters in Salt Lake and wasn't sure just what to do.  But after I got home, I called Margene to see if she could possibly cut me out another E...and the wonderful sister that she is...she made time to do it.  She has to be the best sister ever.  She always helps me out whenever I call her.  Love you sis!

No comments: