Sunday, December 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 17



While we were in Boise, we attended a basketball game that Connor played in.  He's #28, with his back towards us.  He's the tallest one out there.  He's such a cute kid.  His cousin played on his team also, and Nick is much smaller, but very scrappy.  He fell down once, and Connor more or less scooped him up and patted his head.  It was so cute!  You can tell they are very good friends.








I made Kylie's name for her as a gift for Christmas.  I'm sure she won't even know what it's for, but...sooner or later she'll get it.  I also made Ellie's, but I put her's on a canvas and made pockets to hold tags they can put photos on.   I'm not sure either one of them will appreciate it.
Saturday was the Wood family Christmas party.  It was nice.  We had a good time, but I didn't even take my camera.  I thought Reta would take photos, but I guess she has lost her camera.  That's pretty sad.

No comments: