Thursday, December 1, 2011

Photo Challenge





Ashley has posted a challenge on her blog to take a photo every day of December.  Nothing fancy she says, but...a history of our month.  So, I'm going to try doing it.  This morning I took 3 photos of things I have in my craft room that are a sure sign of December.
#1  This is probably my favorite of the three.  I bought new wrapping paper at Costco and ribbon.  I love getting paper there.  It's large rolls and it's very nice, heavy paper...and it's reversible.  The other side of the Santa paper is a polka dot, which I think will be real cute.  The 2nd photo is the beginning of a family project...the 12 days of Christmas for someone very special to us.  The 3rd photo is just so-so, but if you could just smell it.  It's Scentsy, "Festival of Trees".  Steph got it for me so my house would have the smell of a tree, even though I only have a fake one.  Just having the lid up in my craft room has made it smell soooooo good.  Love it!

1 comment:

Creative Day said...

Great pictures. I love buying wrapping paper too.