Friday, December 23, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 22


I know these photos seem a little random, but this was really what seemed important to me on the 22nd.  I stopped at mom's to see something Larry was building out in the shop, and picked up my quilt that Doris had finished quilting for me (I'll post that photo a little later, after I finish the binding) and she gave me a container of Swedish cookies.  We have made these since we lived in Paul, and I love them.  They take a long time to make, so I really appreciate the efforts she puts into making them for all of us.


It was the Maaco bowl, and Jeff & I both wore our Boise State shirts to work in support of them.  I fixed us some cheese/crackers/salami/apples/and oranges to eat, and we were set.  Boise ran the first kick off back for a touchdown, and never looked back.  I loved that they won so far, but I almost felt sorry for Arizonia.  Almost.  Go Broncos!

No comments: