Friday, December 9, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 9




I think I mentioned earlier that I was going to use the garland that Brittney & Braquel helped me make....sooooo many years ago.  I know they were fairly small.  I actually used some little snowmen that I had made that year (which I still have also...they are in my bedroom this year).  I got these little bears at Costco one year.  But, I love the garland that the girls helped me make.  Just the two of them came over and we had such a good time.  It took forever, and I think they actually wanted to quit alot sooner than we did...but they stuck it out.  They are both so special to me.  My first granddaughters.  They were only a year apart, and I used to buy them both frilly dresses, levi's...it was just so much fun.
I actually took a photo of the whole tree, but it didn't turn out very well.  I need to practice on taking photos in low light more.

No comments: