Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 6


This morning, I was really hurrying to get everything done.  Tori wanted to borrow decorations for two different trees.  Of course, until we got all the stuff in from the shop, I couldn't do anything with it.  So, she wanted the tree skirt with the cabin & moose, and the wood ornaments that I made quite awhile ago.  There's moose, bears, fish....so, the tote above is full of those.  She also wanted the purple/blue/silver ornaments that I used downstairs last year.  I didn't get a photo of those, but the box was VERY full.
I also wanted to get Brittney's 12 days of Christmas stuff shipped off.  I had to stop at mom's with some things she wanted from work...busy.
I did take time to take photos of the upstairs tree...all decorated.  I LOVE it.  My VT's came and said they loved it too.  Sharon said there were so many different things to look at...it wasn't boring.  I do like it.




This photo is of my fireplace mantel.  I got these LED lights last year after Christmas, and I'm not really thrilled with them.  They look too blue.  Not sure that I'll take the time to take them down though.  Probably leave them this year and do something different next year.




I'm so proud of my tatted snowflakes.  My sister Doris has made them all.  I love them too.  She thinks I must have 100 by now, but I ONLY have 43....I need way more.  I can't imagine the work that goes into them...


This is an ornament that I bought at our family auction.  Tami made them, and I LOVE them too.  Each one has it's own little personality.


I love how the tree reflects in our windows.  This photo just doesn't do it justice.  I LOVE Christmas!

No comments: