Thursday, December 8, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 8


First off, let me just say:  "Happy Birthday" to Cinda. 
These blocks were given to me by Marcy....and I just love them.  All of these photos are of the library room by my stairs.  I went with the pink/turquoise/lime green so I could incorporate the "believe" and the "Joy" below, that Robin made for me.  Aren't I lucky to have such talented friends?










I love having a stair railing to decorate.  Every year, when I get it finished I just sit and look at it.  I love how when the lights are on, you can see it from outside also.
Have a wonderful day.  I started early this morning....3:30 a.m.  Jeff had to get up and drive to Twin for a 6:25 flight to Portland for his forecast presentation...so I just stayed up and worked on decorations.  Tomorrow's photos will be of the basement tree...and then we're about finished!

No comments: