Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have a new hairdo

I know...I've had the same hairdo for 30 years now I think, and everyone will think it really isn't any different, but to me it is.  I had Cinda cut off about 2" or so, and layer it (thin) more so it isn't so thick.  Then I had her streak it a little.  Probably more blonde than usual, but I actually kind of like it.  Of course, tomorrow when I do it myself...it will probably look like the same ole' hairdo.  I have a hard time picturing myself with anything else anymore. 
I went to donate blood today...my brother called me two or three times ...trying to coax me into it I guess.  Anyway, I finally went and thought...well, my blood pressure's going to be too high anyway, especially after getting through all the road construction to get there.  But, that was very good...lowest I've had for quite awhile.  But I had a temperature of 101.  I told her that I'd had my sweatshirt on, and maybe I was just hot, so she finished taking all my information, took my pulse, checked my blood pressure, checked to make sure I wasn't anemic...then retook my temperature and it was still over 100.  So, they won't take blood if you're over 99.5...so I just went back to work.  Maybe I'm sick and I'm so dumb...I don't even know it!  More likely, I am still fighting the flu or whatever Jeff had all last week.  I've only had a headache, but it's been a doozey.  But...I still have all my blood!  I actually wanted to do it...and have been thinking about it for a long time.  Especially whenever we pass the armory in Burley and they have their sign out...I feel guilty.  I'm perfectly healthy and don't donate.  But, now they have me registered, maybe I'll try going.
Tomorrow we will be doing Danelle's blog hop.  Please check by and check it out.  Should be fun.

2 comments:

allthingsrobbin said...

New hairdos are always so fun! Where are the pictures??

Robin said...

Yeah where are the pics!!???