Saturday, August 28, 2010

Here's Luke,Aubrie,Zane, and McKenzie


Luke is my nephew Jeff's oldest son.  He doesn't really know me very well, and when ever I speak to him, he tries to hide. But, Jeff reminds him I'm the one that has the little horse he likes, and then he's a little friendlier.  Isn't he a doll?
Aubrie is my nephew Larry's only daughter.  She has naturally curly hair, and is so cute.  I think I have the cutest nieces and nephews there are, and now they're having kids that are so stinking cute it isn't funny.
Zane is so serious.  Very, very smart.  He talks more like he's 20.  He has just stolen my heart.
McKenzie is such a darling.  She always calls me Lois, and she is very smart for her age also.  He older brother was making flash cards to help her learn her alphabet and words before she starts kindergarten this fall. 
All the little kids in our family are soooo cute.  They have just captured my heart and I love them all.  I try to talk to them and let them know that they are really special in our family.

No comments: