Monday, August 9, 2010

Technique 42

Not really sure about this technique.  You used Staz-On ink on the rough side of a transparency and then clear emboss it quickly before it dries. Then you placed it over your photo and decided where you wanted to cut a "window" to let your photo show through better.  It was okay.
Saturday, Jeff got home from Palasades, and we unloaded the 5th wheel.  Then I cleaned it real well.  After two men being in it all week, it needed it.  Also, that was a pretty dusty road into the area where we camped.  Anyway, it was HOT...in there.  I got all the laundry done, and the bed remade, the sinks and showers cleaned, the carpet vaccumed, the floors mopped...it looks pretty good.  Jeff put it away Sunday afternoon.  Don't know when we'll go again...maybe over Labor Day.
Friday night, Margene said that the home ec teacher at Minico had asked for a donation of baby receiving blankets from our stake.  She wanted 50 of them...seems like alot to me, but whatever.  Margene is the stake RS president so that's why they talked to her, I guess.   I told her I would donate some, so I came home and made two for girls and two for boys.

No comments: