Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shopping spree

I was pretty thrilled to be invited to go to Boise shopping with Danelle and the girls.  She called me at 4:30 a.m. yesterday morning, and asked if I'd like to go. When Jeff got up, he said..."who called us in the middle of the night?"... I didn't know if I could since Darena was already taking the day off, but Jeff said "Yes",I could.  It was a ball.  The girls had all earned their own money and were so excited to be finding clothes they really wanted.  I thought they all did pretty well too.  Mikayla and Chelsey had been working and saving money all summer.  Braquel, of course, has been working too.  But everyone found something they were excited about...even me.  I bought a gray sweater with big buttons on it that I really like.  I was totally surprised that I didn't find more things I really wanted, but I was having so much fun watching them find things and purchase them, that I never really got in the mode to look for myself.
Thanks for taking me...it was so much fun.
We ended the day by having dinner at the Olive Garden, which is one of my favorite places to eat.  It was just a really nice day.
Thanks to Jeff for letting me take the day off...he said it was a zoo, and they were super busy.  Thanks to Braquel for taking her car, and thanks to all of them for inviting me.  Loved spending the day with them.  What a great memory...I took my camera and didn't take one photo.  Too busy having a fun day.

No comments: