Monday, August 30, 2010

Cutting wood


Yesterday, Jeff and I had decided we'd go for a drive and I thought we were heading to Twin.  Just before we left though, I called to talk to Danelle, and Chelsey told me they had gone to cut wood.  When we were getting ready to leave, I said...We should be going to help Danelle and Gary.  After we started out in the car, Jeff asked me if I was wearing anything that couldn't be washed...no...he said then we're going to try and find Danelle and Gary and help them.  I thought they'd been going up past Elba getting wood, so we headed in that direction.  When we got to Elba, I tried ccalling Danelle.  No answer.  We got a little further and when I called again, Treven answered.  He told Danelle we were headed up and she gave me directions.  Good thing.  We never would have found them otherwise.  They were past Almo and way back in.  When we got there, Gary was just changing a flat tire. They already had their pickup full, so we filled the back of ours.  Then they invited us for dinner.  Mikayla and Chelsey had to change lines, and Gary went to help them.  We visited and I got to play with Treven and Ellie for awhile.  Then Braquel and Keven showed up for dinner.  Braquel made the best Pico...um...We had a great time.  What a great family.  Thanks for sharing with us.

No comments: