Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fish Creek drive

A few weeks ago, Jeff and I took a drive. We thought we'd go up to Challis, but we got a later start than we planned on, and when we drove past the sign for Fish Creek Resivoir, we decided to drive up there. Jeff said he had never seen it before. I think I had been there fishing a long time ago, but really couldn't remember much about it. It was actually quite pretty. The dam is pretty much falling apart. It's concrete and it's really breaking up.
There was an old homestead back off the road quite a ways, and we hiked up and looked around. I took alot of photos...because I love old buildings and things, but I'll just share this one of an old washing machine. Is that cool?

This place was right along the road (along with many others) and captured my attention. Love the weathered wood and the fence. Love taking scenery photos.


No comments: