Friday, August 27, 2010

Another family from the reunion

Ivy is the oldest of Jason and Sally's kids.  She surprised us all with her "blue" eyes.  Jason's eyes are hazel...almost brown, and Sally's eyes are very brown.  So we were all so surprised when Ivy arrived with these gorgeous blue eyes.  She loves horses, and she's been coming out and working with our colt and riding Chief and Sage for us.  We're really enjoying spending the time with her.  She's a cheerleader at East Minico this year, and in the 8th grade...already!

Natalie is a little firecracker.  She's ALWAYS smiling and is fun to be around.  She stayed with us for a few days earlier this year while her parents were gone, and we really loved every minute with her.  Jeff's mother tells me she's just sure I was just like Natalie when I was young.  She said everyone wants to be her friend and follow her around.
Whitney is like a precious moments doll.  She's very girly and loves taking her dance classes.  She is such a pretty girl.  Sometimes she's a little quiet until you get her going.
Sammy.  Boy...all boy.  He loves throwing balls and never comes out without his glove and baseball, or some kind of ball.  Last time he was out, they were trying to get everyone loaded up to go, and he and Grandpa are still playing catch.  Every time he would miss one, he'd say...just one more.  Then Grandpa would say...just one more...when he would catch it.  He's such a cutie.  He ran up to me the night of the reunion and said..."Hey...I kow you".  I think there were so many people there, he was excited to find someone he actually knew.
This photo is actually at my work place.  The kids were running the parking lot during the fair to earn money, and Kylee liked sitting on our hyster.  She always has bruises on her...I tell Jason & Sally we're going to have to turn them in...She ran into the door or something I think.  She just simply doesn't like me though.  She's over two, and she still won't make up with me.  She will finally smile at me once in awhile, but I feel pretty special when she does.  Did you notice that their last one ended up with blue eyes also?  How weird is that?

No comments: