Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wood family reunion









The Wood family reunion is on Father's Day weekend every year.  You can see that we're all still wearing jackets.  It never seems to be real warm anymore.  We had our new 5th wheel, and we were so excited to use it for the very first time.  If you can read the journaling, you'll see we ran into a problem or two, but it was so nice to have room to do a little food preparation.  We really enjoyed having it.  It has an awning on it and we did alot of sitting in our lawn chairs visiting.  Steph & David and the girls came up on Saturday, and Jason & Sally and their kids came up Friday night and again on Saturday.  We had such a good time.  We all enjoyed riding the 4-wheelers and there were enough that everyone could ride.  Most of the time Jeff led us on the trails and we all followed.  Some trails were a little dusty but it wasn't too bad.  Great times!
The button was one I had left over when I made my own.  The color seemed to match, so I used it up.  I'm actually excited that I'm getting so many layouts finished up.

No comments: