Saturday, May 14, 2011

The rest of May's exchange cards

When I went on line and googled this set, I found a couple of ideas...that I never would have thought of.  Turn the cupcake upside down, put it on the pedestal...wow...a cool summer drink.  I loved how this card turned out.




The straw was a pice of the pedestal cut off.  How clever is that?

 The second idea I found, was to use the "cake" stamp and cut it in a triangle to make the cone of an ice cream...then use the cupcake to make the scoops of frozen delight.  So clever.  What did we ever do without the internet?  I'd be lost.  I find soooo much inspiration on it.  I love looking and reading blogs. I'm so glad people are willing to share their amazing talents.

As you can tell, I love Stickles too.  Whenever I need a little something sparkly...it's Stickles to the rescue. 
Thanks for spending a few minutes with me.  I can not believe how fast this year is going by.  May is already half over!  They say time speeds up as you age and I must be getting ancient.

No comments: