Sunday, May 15, 2011

Retreat Layout





Another layout from the reatreat.  I liked the paper and the colors.
Last night, my very best friend from high school called, and they were in town for a wedding, and she wanted to know if they could come out for a visit.  What a kick!  I haven't seen her for years, and we just enjoyed visiting with each other so much.  It was like we'd never really been apart.  She said she had a wake up call in September of last year though....she had a heart attack.  Are you kidding me?  That's a little scary.  It worries me that we're getting older...and our time may not be too long.  This summer, I will be as old as my father was when he died.  It's a little sobering, because I still have so many things I want to do and accomplish.  I guess it makes me think about the adage that we should live every day as our last...I have alot to do.

No comments: