Monday, May 16, 2011

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers


These are a few of the flowers I made Saturday.  After working in the yard for several hours, it was nice to come in and spend a little while making some pretty flowers.  I might have over done it with the netting and sparkly fabric.  Not sure what I'm going to do with all the flowers...but they sure are pretty.






I really loved the following fabrics.  They had jewels on them, and it was fun to work with them.





Don't you just love this one?  I did.  I would love to make some sort of dress out of it.













These were actually a sort of hot pink, but they almost look red in the photo.  They turned out really pretty I thought.
Well, tonight I got one more flower bed cleaned up, and around the trees.  I sure wish it would warm up and quite blowing so we could spray though.

No comments: