Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Layout








Treven's birthday party was on a Saturday, and Danelle called and asked if I could come up and help her with it.  I started filling water balloons, and didn't think I'd ever get done.  Another lady came and started helping also, and we finally had about 200 filled.  Danelle put them in coolers and they had a fight.  They took awhile to get the idea, but when they had it, it was crazy.  I think they had alot of fun.  They also did a treasure hunt, played pin the tail on the "Pirate", and had hot dogs and chips and salads.  They each got a treasure chest full of treats.  What a fun party.
I couldn't believe that they all came dressed in some sort of pirate costume.  I thought that was pretty cool.

The paper is one of my treasures.  When I was in Albion one day, Treven wrote this and gave it to me so I could call him.  I thought that was so sweet of him.  I've kept it, and decided just to put it on his birthday layout so I'd remember it.
Treven has a special spot in my heart.  He's just the cutest, smartest, fast talking, clever...you get the idea.  I think his parents are in for some real mischief...

No comments: