Thursday, May 5, 2011

Banner


This is the January banner to go on the monthly hanger I bought in February.  I have been trying to go back and catch up, so I'll be ready for next year.  Right now...my April one is still on there.  But...I did get January and March done.  Now...on to May.
I sort of thought the March one was sort of plain, but I did what was in the book.  If I did another one, I think I'd do a kite with the strings and ties on it.  Much more colorful.  But, I'll finish the ones I have first.
Monday afternoon I drove up to Idaho Falls for a lighting seminar I had on Tuesday.  I dropped off some conduit at our store there, and saw the manager's wife drive up in a brand new "challenger".  Orange with black stripes.  WOW...it looked hot and I'm jealous.
After I checked into my hotel, I met Robin, Christopher, and Taylor for dinner at Red Robin.  Excellent choice.  Ummm.  They gave me my mother's day gift of a tape runner...big.  I've been wanting one since the retreat, but hadn't gotten anywhere to buy it.  I love it.  Thanks Robin and boys!  I loved meeting them and visiting with them.  Then we went to their home and finished burning all the cd's from the retreat.  Except for the 4 of us.  It will be great to get them handed out.  I think everyone should be pleased with them.  Robin did a great job of photoshopping them.  She's so talented.  Just love her.

No comments: