Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just another layout


Sorry about the photography.  No, the rack and the wood aren't part of the layout.  I keep experimenting with the photos of my layouts.  I have so many lights in my craft room that it is hard to find a spot that doesn't reflect light onto the pages.  I'll keep working at it until I can figure it out.  I have a brand new scanner that I hooked up, but have NEVER gotten it to work.  Greener Valley keeps telling me it should...but it doesn't, so I have to take photos of all my work.
Anyway...this is another page from the 4th of July collection.  This was the first night we got there and we rode up Pass Creek.  It was so pretty.  Loved it!
This weekend we drove to Boise and met Tori.  She showed us the displays of the seniors.  One building was fairly dark...it is all programmed lighting and she didn't want to mess with it...but it was pretty cool.  The other room was the art metal groups...which is what she majored in.  They had some cool pieces, and some...that I just don't get.  I guess I'm too much of a realist.  Some of it just looked weird to me.  I saw one display of photography, that I thought...um...I throw away photos like that!  But, it's all good.  After that we went to Connor's soccer game, which he won.  I can't get over how tall he is getting.  Then we all went to dinner together at White Water.  We weren't going to stay for Jayden's game (it wasn't until 6:30), but decided to.  In between we checked out a new Ford 350 truck, went to Cabela's and Archiver's.  Of course, Archier's was my favorite.  It was around 11:30 when we got home.  Not sure how much I'll do today.  Maybe lay back and rest!
Next weekend, Connor has a soccer tournament in Twin, so he and Darin are going to come and stay with us.  Should be fun.

No comments: