Friday, May 13, 2011

Where is May going?


This was the first exchange card that I made for May.  May's theme was to use the same stamp set for all four cards.  I love this set, and thought maybe I could do something different with it...four ways.  Okay.  The first one turned out cute...the polka dot paper was some that was all glittery, and I had been just aching to use it.  So far...so good.

 This is the second set.  And ok...still okay.  I used all fronts that I had put together on a day when I was trying to use up some scraps.  (Which I need to do again).  Anyway, each card turned out a little different because of that.  But still, with some bling...I thought they turned out okay.  But...now I'm getting bored with the stamp set.  They look alike...and what else can I do but make a cake on a pedestal?  Come back tomorrow to see the inspiration I got from googling the stamp set name...it's awesome what you can find, and I'm always amazed at people's imagination. 



This photo shows all the fronts, so you can see the different background I had...but they all worked!  You can tell I scrap with alot of pinks and browns...can't you?
Today, Jeff was gone to Boise picking up conduit, so it was a crazy day at work.  Seems like I just can't get caught up.  So I'm looking foward to working in the yard tomorrow.  I worked about 4 hours last night and only got one flowerbed done...and that isn't terrific.  Lot's of little weeds that it is really hard to pull from between all the rocks.  Jeff is going to go 4-wheeling with his brother and father, so I'll be on my own...oh well.  It will be relaxing.

No comments: