Thursday, June 10, 2010

We're almost through with the animal cards


Guess what. This post and one more of animal cards and I'll be done. I'm sure you're all sick of looking at them. But...oh well. Like I said, I'm loving using things up. My trouble is, I never get sick of buying new stuff. I can never resist when I go in the scrapbook store and they tell me..."we got all this new paper and flowers and ribbon...in." Do you want to look through it before we even put it out? Pretty scary that they know they can count on me to purchase a bunch.

Tonight I went with my mother to a Mother/daughter thing at the church. They served dinner and were making crafts, but we didn't stay for that. Ashley (my niece) and Margene (my sister) were doing the crafts. They made necklaces out of twine with a big washer on it. They stamped a name, or a word, or whatever the kid wanted on the washer and then marked it with a sharpie so it showed up. The one I really did want to try was a flower out of fabric. They had six scalloped circles that they made a flower out of and then put it on a clippie or a pin. They were cute, but they had a lot of kids and mother's wanting to make those.

I finished my online class for photography. I didn't really think I got my money's worth out of it, but...that's the chance you take I guess. My class at CSI was so much more worthwhile. Loved that one.

No comments: