Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wood family reunion


Jeff never cooks...at least not at home, so when I started breakfast and he took over...I let him. Wish he'd do more of it here. His mom told him something...can't remember what...but he told her..."I'm doing the cooking." So I didn't say anything to discourage him from doing it.


Wow...what an incredile weekend. It's the first time we've taken the fifth wheel out camping, and I LOVE it! Jeff and I couldn't be happier with how nice it was. We had room to cook food and let people come in and fix their plates. We had room to sit and watch movies with five of us gathered around the TV. The generator wasn't very noisey...not nearly as bad as the old one. Wow...what a wonderful camper. We loved having the kids all come up. Jason, Sally and the kids came up Friday evening for dinner, and then went home, but came back up Saturday morning. Steph, Dave & Lindsay came up Saturday morning also, and they fixed breakfast for us all. UMMMM. Jason & Sally did lunch, and it was wonderful. The kids rode bikes all day, and we all had such a great time. It was great having the grandkids to ride with me. We each took one and we had plenty of bikes for everyone. Natalie was excited because I let her drive, and Ivy was excited because Grandpa let her drive. Sam was just plain excited to ride with us. I sped up and went over one bump, and he was..."let's keep doing that. That was fun!" I told Jason he has a little dare devil. Steve came up from Utah, but other than him and Grandpa & Grandma Wood, no Wood's were there. Pretty sad that my family made up most of the people there...but I loved it. I think everyone had a great time. I didn't get many photos, because when I went to take some, the battery was low and I didn't get many. Natalie took a bunch though, so I'm going to have to beg some from her.
I did get one photo of the trees where we camped, because Reta just kept saying how pretty they were. Here ya go!

No comments: