Monday, June 7, 2010

Using my leftovers


Lately I've been on a kick to use some of my leftovers up. Maybe it's Danelle posting all those cards she has made using up scraps and leftover stickers, ribbons, and anything else she can find. I have way too much stuff and need to cut back until I use it up! So, in the spirit of doing that, I had a file folder marked "animals". I got it out and decided I would use the stuff in that folder up. I made almost forty cards. Scary huh? That I could get that many cards out of the leftovers in one file...and I have how many???
This is the smallest batch that I took photos of. There are six batches altogether, so I'll post another one tomorrow. I gave about half of these to my mom to use for grandkids. I don't know if she really wanted them, but I have way too many!
Tonight I worked out in the flower beds. Now I can barely move. To much bending over. I also got the laundry done...again...and swept off the patio. Guess I'll head to bed now. (After I fold the last batch of clothes.)

No comments: