Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back to 52 card pickup


This technique stopped me dead in my tracks. I couldn't think of a photo to print on a transparency, and didn't have a purchased one. The technique was to layer a photo printed on a transparecy over patterned paper, then put something on top of it. I just kept printing out the techniques everyday, but couldn't get past this one. Finally Friday night I decided I had three weeks worth of techniques stacked up and I had to get with it.
So, when I took photos of the Johnson kids, I had taken one of the shed down to mom's, the cattle, a few generic things in case I needed to combine one with another photo of the kids. So, I printed out the shop on, put some western patterned paper behind it, and then printed a photo of Dillon in his chaps and put on a tag on the top of it.
I actually like how it turned out.

No comments: