Saturday, June 12, 2010

I promise

I promise that this is the last of my "animal" cards. You know while I was making them, I kept thinking these are stupid...but now that it's been awhile, and I'm loading them a few at a time, I'm thinking...they aren't so bad. I actually like most of them. I think I just get focused on using things up, and tired of them...then I think they all look alike and they look stupid. But I guess they go to different people and no one will know that there were a bunch of them that all looked alike. A least that's what I'm telling myself...just a little lie.
Today Jeff and I are going for a drive. Hopefully I can get a few photos with my camera, and keep practicing what I've been learning. I haven't even had it out of the case since we got back from Oregon. Too busy. I have been wanting to get the photos from our vacation loaded and then I want to save them to a disc we can put in the photo frame I got Jeff. We haven't used it for awhile, and I think it would be fun. But, we've had too much yard work to do and I just haven't taken time. I'm still using my old Olympus to take photos of the cards and things I've been doing, so I just keep it in my craft room.
Tomorrow we're going to hold a little BBQ since Tricia and Mark will be here around noon. We're excited to see them. Last year they didn't come since Tricia had an ACL replacement done. Should be fun. We've invited all the kids and both sets of parents.

No comments: