Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nice day




I think I mentioned a week or so ago, that my SIL asked me to make her some wedding cards. I love doing that for someone, and didn't want to charge her anything, but she insisted that she pay for them. She said she didn't just like them...she loved them! Hopefully she at least liked them. I made four for her, but one photo turned out blurry, and I'd already given them to her...so sad. She beach themed one is because they are flying to Florida tomorrow for a beach wedding. Janell had this card to make at HC, and I just took the top part and put it on a larger card. The Adore one, is a scraplift from an exchange card I got several years ago and always really liked. The other one is mine...I've had that vellum for quite awhile and thought it would make a classy card. The other one had pretty ribbon and a card holder...kind of a pastel pink/creme color combo. It was fun!


We had a great drive. We were going to drive up to Challis, over to Stanley, down through Sun Valley, and home, but decided we had some work to do so we'd better cut it short. So, we decided to go to Copper Basin because Jeff is thinking he and his father might do their week long horse back trip there this summer. But, after breakfast at the Wayside, we took off and got side tracked at Fish Creek Resivoir. I hadn't been there forever, and Jeff said he had never been there. So that was a long drive on dirt roads, eventually turning to mud. We finally turned around. Then on to Crater's of the Moon and Arco for lunch. Home through Blackfoot, Pocatello, and Jackson...Jackson...how did we end up there? Jeff was showing me where he lived on his dad's ranch...years ago after his divorce from Patty. There are some beautiful, huge homes out along the river.



Fun day. Now I'm trying to get food ready for the BBQ tomorrow night. Hopefully we have good weather. It rained again today, so Jeff decided not to mow the lawn tonight.

No comments: