Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More cards


I am loving using up things. I've still got soooo far to go though. Worked in the yard again tonight, and finally got finished with the flower beds. Now I just need a good day to spray roundup and maybe it won't be so bad for the rest of the summer. Jeff mowed the lawn again, but I think he really enjoys it with this new lawn mower. It only takes him about an hour instead of the 1-1/2 it was taking. And it looks so nice. This mower has a blower or motor or something that actually sucks up the grass and blows it into the catcher. It doesn't seem to get plugged up which is really nice.

The horses were running around tonight. Chief was chasing Boots and when he would stop, Chief would starting biting him. I'm not sure what all that was about, but Chief was actually in a sweat he had been running so much. Stupid thing!

No comments: