Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yukon stamp set


I had a front left over after I made all the other cards, and decided I'd just go ahead and finish it up and be done with it.  So I jused my "Yukon" set.  I always love using this set for men.
Tomorrow I'll try to share my August exchange cards.  I have finished four sets and actually liked most of them.  Next month...September...the theme is Christmas cards and tags.  I always love that theme.
This weekend was our Stapelman family reunion, and our family was in charge of it.  I'm sure glad I've got some kids that are so willing to pitch in and do alot of the work.  They are all great!  We did minute to win it games, and I'll have to share some of the photos I took.  I really wish I had taken the video camera so we could watch them.  Especially the Cookie Face Off.  That was pretty funny.


No comments: