Sunday, August 5, 2012

cards....






As you can see, when I get a stamp set out, I usually make several cards using it.  I've shared with you before, that I try to keep my scraps in control by making card fronts with them, and then when I'm ready to stamp, I used the fronts up.  That's the case with these.  I knew I needed men's cards, so I went through my "fronts" and found anything that could be used for men.  I usually don't have a ton of that since we have so many granddaughters and girl things to scrap.  But, I did get a bunch used up this time.  In fact...I used every front that looked manly.  Now it's time to use up some more scraps and get them down a little.  My file is expanded out so much it's tearing the sides.  I just can't seem to keep up with them.
Yesterday, Jeff & I went out and worked with the horses for awhile.  The bugs are driving them crazy...and us...so we sprayed them, put stuff in their ears, and treated them.  Trevor branded Scout on Friday and gave both horses their West Nile shots.  We lead them around for some time, and then let them eat.  It's the first time they've really spent any time in the pasture for awhile.  I think the bugs were driving them crazy out there.  Last night we went out to Vern & Reta's and treated the two horses out there.  Reta gave me potatoes, carrots, zuccini, and onions out of her garden.
I've been busy trying to bake and clean and decorate for the shower.  This week is going to be a killer trying to get everything done.

No comments: