Friday, August 3, 2012

Men's cards




Since I use so many men's cards at work, I tend to run out of those fairly quickly.  I'm always making men's cards.  I was going through my scraps and found this map looking paper and thought I could use it with the set of classic car stamps I have.  I made several.  These are the first two.
Aren't the Olympics fun to watch?  I am so proud everytime an American places...or even when they don't.  But listening to the National athem and watching the athletes during it, are my favorite.  I love to watch them compete also, but there's something about hearing that music, watching the flag waving as it goes up in the air, and the athletes (usually) singing along with it, that I love.  I'm not getting much of anything else done though...that's the big problem.

No comments: