Saturday, August 18, 2012

More banner








I actually loved how the banner turned out...especially after I got it hung up.  I have a little nook above our dining room table, so I put the "love" that I borrowed from Merlynn up there, along with some cans that had "K" and "B" on them.  I put candy in the buckets to go with the "sweet" theme.  I put photos of Keven & Braquel on the banner. I absolutely loved the photos that Robin took.  I didn't know if Braquel would let me use them...or if she was waiting for the invitations to go out first, but she said she didn't mind.  Things were starting to come together for the shower...finally.  I'll share more tomorrow...or the next day...or the day after...whenever I get time.
Today we're going to ride horses and work around the yard.  Tomorrow Jeff says he's going shooting with a friend, so maybe I'll get time to do a little scrapbooking for a change.  I am going to alter dresses for Braquel's bridesmaids and the flower girls also.  Busy time.

No comments: