Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My roses









I lost quite a few more rose bushes this year, and I never did get around to replacing them.  I'm about to give up on growing roses.  But...I love them.  Jeff doesn't like them, but they are one of my all time favorite flowers.  I love the colors and the smell.  I just can't seem to grow them very well.  Anyway, these are some photos of what few roses I had bloom.  This was back in late June, early July.  They are just starting to bloom again, but I haven't gone out and taken new photos.  I have a bunch of minature rose or carpet roses...whichever you call them, and I didn't take any photos of those either.  They aren't doing so well either, and I'm not sure if it's too much water, not enough water, no fertilizer...I just don't know what to do with roses.


No comments: