Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August exchange card #2





I actually really really liked how this card turned out.  I took co-ordinating paper and punched some zig-zag lengths.  Then layered them over a cardstock front that I embossed with dots.  It made it look like rick-rack...at least I thought so.  Then made a little frame with the words in it, added some punched flowers, and it was finished.  Way cute and not that hard to do.
Did anyone else look at the sun last night?  It was what they call "blood red", I thought.  Jeff's father called and told us to go out and look at it.  I took some photos and I'll try to post them.  I think all the smoke in the air is making beautiful sunrises and sunsets...but I sure don't think it's worth it.  Cave Canyon fire is over 100,000 acres now.  I hate it, and don't even want to go see it when it's all over.

No comments: