Sunday, July 31, 2011

Extra cards



Again...left overs from my exchange cards for August, and I used same scrap fronts.  I love using up my scraps and having some ready to use when I have a few leftovers.  Makes for fast and easy cards.
I was in Twin Falls helping our store take inventory on Thursday afternoon and evening, and Friday.  It was long, but I enjoy visiting with the people there.  I did make a trip to Scrapping Girlfriends...they are soooo awesome.  I love their creativity.  I love to just go in and look everything over really well.  I didn't buy a ton...some more wood letters.  I didn't know they had those before.  I got "jingle" and "Joy".  Should be fun to do.
Friday night Reta, Mom, and I went to the International Folk Dance Festival.  I always love it.  I wasn't very excited to go this year because we've just been so busy and I had been gone to Twin...but I'm so glad I did.  It's just so awesome.  They had dancers from Austria, Belgium, Russia, India, and Columbia.  They were all very good.
Robin came down Friday evening, and did a photo shoot with the Jones family.  So she got home even later than I did.  On Saturday we went to Golden Goose, Katie's Scrapbook Cottage, and The Gathering Place.  It was fun.  Then Reta, Mom, Robin, and I went to Gooding for Brittney's baby shower.  Stephanie had done an awesome job of decorating and food.  She had chips with three different dips.  She had printed out the dip name and put it on place cards.  She had several salads, and really super good sandwiches.  She had strung a rope between her two closets in their family room and used clothes pins to put boys clothes across it, and the baby's name...Ruger Wade.  The whole thing was very, very nice.  Brittney looked so cute.  Even the games were different and pretty fun.  Brittney got tons and tons of clothes and gifts.  Hope they can fit everything back in their vechile when they go home.  It was so good to see her again.
Last night Robin and I relaxed and watched movies with Jeff for awhile, and then started working in the craft room.  Wait 'til I share what we made!  I actually love it.  I thought I'd donate it to the family auction...but I'm going to have a really hard time deciding which one to donate.  I love them both.  Robin made one and I made one.

No comments: