Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1 exchange cards for July


The theme for July was to "make it sparkle".  That's easy for me, because I love bling.  This card turned out pretty, I thought.  I used an embossing folder and embossed the vellum, and then used stickles to add sparkle.  I don't use very many wedding cards, but once in awhile I like making them.



This is the verse inside the card.


We went to Jason and Sally's home last night to celebrate Whitney and Kylie's birthday.  They also said Morgan was going to be there, but they didn't make it back from camping before we left.  It was really nice.  Mom went with us, and they had invited Jeff's parents also.  The Jones' came straight from boating on the river, and I was so glad to see them.
I had scratched my leg washing windows, and hadn't really thought about it, but Treven wanted to know why I had a "7" on my leg?  It was the scratch.  He is so observant.  They had to borrow his knife several times to cut the ribbons or strings on gifts.  Of course, he's the only one with a knife!

No comments: