Friday, July 15, 2011

Oregon Coast layout


Jeff and I went to the Oregon coast last May, and I took so many photos.  I loved them all!  I had my new camera and was having a ball.  I love traveling with Jeff, because he will always stop at the historical sites so we can read them and look at everything, and anytime I say...oh...wouldn't that make a good photo?  He'll stop and let me shoot to my heart's content.  That's one of the many things I love about him.






It was really, really hard for me to ony choose enough photos to do one layout, but my books are already getting so full, that I decided I couldn't only do one layout.  I have put a few of the photos in frames also, and I guess I'll put the rest in a photo book.  I loved this trip though, and will always remember the beautiful things we saw.

No comments: