Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jones photo shoot layout





I loved all these photos that Robin took of the Jones family, and I can't get enough of scrapping them.  It's so hard to pick which ones to include on a layout.  I loved the colors and the actual design of the page.  I didn't even follow a sketch, because they never use this many photos on a layout.  I liked it when I got finsihed with it.
This morning I went downstairs to get the vaccum out so I could clean the basement, and our mechanical room had water all over in it.  Luckily, Jeff made them put a drain in the floor, which helps when we have problems.  Anyway, the air conditioner was leaking.  It seemed to be coming from a valve, but they didn't have one, so it will be next week when they come to fix it.  Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day so far, and we had to shut the air conditioner down until they get this part...oh boy.  Guess we'll just live in the basement.

No comments: